Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Twilight Saga!


My first book is the twilight saga: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. I'm putting this as my first post because it is pretty much the first book I read willingly. Also you well NEVER find a author better then Stephenie Meyer. In my opinion:) There suspenseful, romantic, exciting, scary and most of all the characters are funny, hot, scary, adorable, and you believe there real people! Not to mention there clean books. I know, I know, Breaking Dawn. But it's really not bad! If my mom read it, then let me read it then you know its ok!
The best part about Stephenie Meyer is that she makes her books believeable! Not like Harry Potter. Isn't that the point of a fantasy book? To make you believe that Vampires and Werewolf walk the earth? Well she Nails it! Some people (mostly boys) say something like, she made Vampires look weak and sissy. Are you kidding me! There terrifying! The best thing she could have done is change the Vampires. Sparkling instead of burning in the sun, no fangs, no creepy goth cloth, no bats, no garlic, no stake to the heart, and no coffins. The wolfs to! Makes it so much better!
Out of 5 stars I give ALL these books 5! (P.S team Edward!!!)

No comments: