Thursday, August 26, 2010

Return to Red Castle


Return to Red Castle by Dorothy Keddington. A+

"Red Castle ... an ancient citadel of wine-red stone in the heart of Utah's primitive High Uinta Mountains. Hidden away near its rocky base, a small plane lies twisted and broken.
The four men ... desperate, ruthless, will stop at nothing to retrieve the plane's valuable cargo,
but their only clue to its location are the words ... Red Castle.
Jesse Chisholm ... rugged, lonely, one of the new breed of modern Mountain Men. As a geologist for the Forest Service, he calls the wilderness his home and only the mountains know the secrets of his heart.
Melissa Heydon ... spirited, young, in love with life, the mountains, and Jesse Chisholm."
-Back of the book.

This is the first book I read by Dorothy Keddington. Her books aren't in print anymore because she wrote them around 30 years ago. My ant had all her books and she lend them to me. There all amazing! But this one is my favorite. A good clean romance novel with big action! I wasn't sure when I first started to read this book because they were so old but from the first page I was hooked! It's right along my ally! I love Melissa! She's strong, spunky yet knows how to play the damsel in distress. And Dug is the best part! He's the perfect annoying big brother! And the best part is that it takes place in Utah! Perfect!

1 comment:

Suey said...

Ah what memories these books bring back! I loved them years ago. I think this one was my favorite. I need to re-read!