Friday, August 27, 2010

Jayhawk


Jayhawk by Dorthy Keddington. A+

"Timeless best selling JAYHAWK now available by award winning author Dorothy Keddington.
To Angela Stewart, a summer on a Wyoming ranch with her college roommate's family seemed like an ideal vacation. For Jay Bradford,his return to the Triple J Ranch involves a potentially dangerous quest and the search for an answer to a 26-year old mystery. Jay and Angela's chance meeting on a lonely road at dusk, marks the beginning of their unforgettable journey into danger and love.
"
-Back of the book

This is the second Dorothy Keddington book I read and one of the few ones they have in the library. It's full of Native American history, and the characters are so unique and unexpected, as are the events. You'll hear me go on and on about her books mostly because there brilliant, and so totally clean! Also because I rant when I'm mad and I'm furious these books aren't in print anymore! I've been looking high and low but I can't find any of her books anywhere! But they do sometimes have them in the library so if you can get your hands on a copy you have to read it!

No comments: